THE WAY OF YHWH
"The law of YHVH is perfect, restoring the soul". Psalms 19:8.
- "I am YHVH...... thou shalt not make unto thee a graven image...... thou shalt not take the name of YHVH thy God in vain...... remember the sabbath (seventh) day... honour thy father and thy mother... thou shalt not murder, nor commit adultery, nor steal...... thou shalt not bear false witness, shalt not cover." Exodus 20:2-14.
- "and a stranger shalt thou not wrong, neither shalt thou oppress him...... ye shall not afflict any widow or orphan." Exodus 22:20-21.
- "thou shalt not utter a false report; put not thy hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness. Thou shalt not follow a majority to do evil...... if thou meet thine enemy's ox or his ass going lost, thou shalt restore it to him...... keep thee far from a false matter, and the innocent and righteous slay thou not." Exodus 23:1-9
- "none of you shall approach his near of kin, to uncover their nakedness." Leviticus 17:6.
- "thou shalt provide for the poor and the stranger.... thou shalt not oppress thy neighbor, nor rob him... the wages of a hired man shall not abide with thee until the morrow... thou shalt not curse the deaf, nor put a stumbling block before the blind... ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgement.. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy fellow... thou shalt not be a talebearer... thou shalt not hate thy brother in thy heart... thou shalt NOT TAKE VENGEANCE nor bear any grudge... thou shalt LOVE thy FELLOW MAN as thyself... neither shall ye practise magic... turn ye not unto ghosts or familiar spirits... rise up before the hoary head, and honor the face of an old person.... the stranger that sojourneth with you shall be as to you as a home-born, and thou shalt LOVE him as THYSELF... just balances, just weights shall ye have." Leviticus 19:1-37.
- "and if a man maim his fellow in accordance with his crime shall he be punished... ye shall have one manner of law for the stranger as well as the home-borne." Leviticus 24:19-22.
- "and ye shall not wrong one another, but shalt fear thy God." Leviticus 25:17
- "and if thy brother become poor, and his means fail with thee, then shalt thou uphold him... thou shalt not give him money on interest, nor thy food for increase". Leviticus 25:35.
- "ye shall make thee no idols, neither shall ye erect a statue." Leviticus 26:1
- "ye shall not respect persons in judgement... ye shall not be afraid of the face of any man, for the judgement is God's." Deuteronomy 1:17
- "then beware lest thou FORGET YHVH... ye shall NOT go after OTHER gods." Deuteronomy 6:12-14.
- Beware lest thou FORGET YHVH thy God, in not keeping His COMMANDMENTS". Deuteronomy 8:11.
- "justice, pursue justice, that thou mayest live." Deuteronomy 16:20.
- "thou shalt not deliver unto his master a slave that is escaped from his master unto thee; he shall dwell with thee." Deuteronomy 23:16.
- "thou shalt not oppress a hired servant that is poor and needy, whether he be of thy brethren or of thy strangers.... in the same day pay his wages, for he is poor... the fathers shall not be put to death for the children, nor the children for the fathers." Deuteronomy 24:14-16
- "thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out the corn." Deuteronomy 25:4.
- "Wash you, make you clean, put away the evil of your doings from before Mine eyes, cease to do evil, learn to do well, seek justice, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow." Isaiah 1:16-17.
- "It hath been told thee, Oh Man, what is good, and what YHVH demandeth of thee, only to act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with thy God". Micah 6:8.
Please help us bring many to righteousness (Daniel 12:3) by giving this message to a friend, thank you.
- Submitted by:
- M. Alfandari